In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner of web domain Cyrene with Numero d’Immatriculation 592011563 R.C.S Paris. Contact email: email@example.com
Object .- Its purpose is the intermediation of commerce, advertising services, public relations and similar as well as electronic exploitation on behalf of third parties. These activities may be carried out by the company either directly or indirectly, including through the ownership of shares or holdings in other companies with identical or similar purposes.
Access to and / or use of the website of tsp-instruments.com attributes to the user the status of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, in its case, complement, modify or substitute the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. Likewise, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against tsp-instruments.com or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited. Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following are prohibited:
* Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it is authorized by its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
* Any violation of the rights of tsp-instruments.com or its legitimate owners over them.
* Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
* Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those that are made available to users as well as those that are habitually used in the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website of tsp-instruments. com
cristalconcorde.com may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and access conditions and / or use of the website.
Those websites that establish hyperlinks with the pages of this website of tsp-instruments.com must refrain from reproducing said pages. Frame links, deep links and image links or any other links that may infringe the Company’s proprietary rights, such as unfair competition, illegal advertising, intellectual and industrial property rights, rights, are expressly prohibited. of image, honor, and commercial reputation or the like. Likewise, they must refrain from using distinctive signs, trade names, signs, information or any other content of the website, except for the indication that forms part of the link itself (“link”) and provided that it is covered by law and / or contract, for example under our brand policy, especially in cases of confusion or association. The above is extended to its use as meta tags, keywords or similar, including its specific use in search engines. In no case may be implied or declared that tsp-instruments.com has authorized, intervenes, assumes, participates or has supervised in any way the contents of the page that contains the hyperlink, meta tag, keyword or similar, or even if it consents to their own inclusion, unless expressly authorized.
cristalconcorde.com, does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
* The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
* The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of users.
* The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content.
* The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
* The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
* The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
* The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the service provision of the website and services is of an indefinite nature. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as those set out in the third condition.
In order to preserve the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, must notify this circumstance to Cyrene, 216 rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris indicating:
* Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
* Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
* Accreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
* An express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification. The trademark and the corresponding graphic trademarks are all registered trademarks and their reproduction or use without the authorization of their owner is prohibited. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents contributed by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
These General Conditions will be governed by French legislation. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s address for any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the established herein. In the event that the User is domiciled outside of France, and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Paris.